- Rider Club Softball - Girls 8u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Girls 10u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Stroope - Girls 12u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Girls 14u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Girls 16u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Girls 18u Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Rider Club Softball - Smith - Girls 11U Softball (2021 - 2022)
- Coaches / Admins
- Parents / Team Parents
- Other Members
Rider Club Updates
Hello Rider Club families,
Thank you for helping to make the Fall season a success. We hope your daughters had a great player experience. Please see below for updates and actions as we look toward winter and spring seasons.
Daryl Dotson has resigned from his board President position due to personal reasons. Mike Thompson, the board Vice President is acting as interim board President and we are looking to fill this position in the Spring. If you are interested, please reach out.
We need you! We would like to continue growing our parent involvement in the Rider Club Softball Board. We value participation from all team age levels to help shape the Rider Club into what serves our players and families best from 8U all the way through Roosevelt High School. If you are interested in a board position or serving as a team representative, please reply to this email (see role descriptions below). Mike, Danielle and I still hold our positions as VP, Treasurer, and Secretary but are happy to rotate and transition to keep fresh and creative ideas going. The volunteer time is typically a couple hours a month, depending on the point of time in the seasons.
We are working on a winter hitting practice schedule, starting in January and going for about 10 weeks. You will receive further information soon.
Spring season: please check-in with your coach on your intentions for Spring softball. We hope everyone plans to return to Rider Club next year.
Rider Club Board Secretary