Season Update

Good Morning Families,

In the light of everything going on and the rapidly changing atmosphere, we decided at the board meeting last night to suspend all baseball activities until at least March 30. We are going to follow Ramona school districts direction, if school resumes on March 30 we will resume the season, if they extend the closure, which it looks like is likely, we will do the same. Picture day has also been moved tentatively to May 2nd.
We are prepared to extend the season well past the original May 9th closing day so that all the kids get a good baseball season in once things calm down.
I will update everyone as things develop.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in these unprecedented times.

Stay Healthy

Nina Schwettmann
Club Feed