Subject: So Cal Holiday Prep Classic - News
Coaches/Parents I normally send this out a few days before the tournament but I am ahead of schedule. Here are some updates
1. Masks MUST be worn at all times in all gymnasiums.
2. Players on the floor will need to follow your district and school policies whether players wear a mask during play or not. Some teams will be wearing masks.
3. All players on the bench, coaches and scores table must have a mask on at all times.
4. Website schedules are up to date.
5. Only coaches/players/ 1 scorekeeper sitting on the bench or scores table will be allowed in for free. @ Canyon Hills HS - Players and coaches will have a separate entrance than the spectators.
6. Athletic trainers - Some schools might have one but some won't. Please make sure you bring your own 1st aid kit/Tape, etc and if needed Ice will be available.
7. Below is the 1st day game schedule by site - Please arrive on time and correct gymnasiumDec 27Canyon Hills
10:30 AMRBV / Torrey Pines12:00 PMSan Marcos / Sage Creek1:30 PMSantana vs San Pasqual3:00 PMSandra Day/Poway4:30 PMPoly /Esperanza6:00 PMMission Hills / McClatchy7:30 PMCathedral / Oak Ridge
Dec 27El Capitan
12:00 PMMaranatha vs El Capitan1:30 PMPaloma Valley vs Mater Dei3:00 PMTesoro /Mayfair4:30 PMDowney/San Juan Hills6:00 PMLincoln Stockton/San Clemente7:30 PMSandra Day vs Whitney
Dec 27Westview3:00 PMLincoln San Diego /Birmingham4:30 PMBonita vs Peninsula6:00 PMWestview/Cardinal Newman7:30 PMRosary/Orangewood
Dec 27West Hills3:00 PMWest Hills vs Vista4:30 PMFallbrook/El Toro6:00 PMSanta Cruz /San Dimas
Dec 27Del Norte4:30 PMCulver City/Mission Vista6:00 PMEl Camino vs Serra gardena7:30 PMDel Norte vs Sage Hill
Frank Quinones - 619-252-4032Canyon Hills Varsity Girls Basketball (Formerly Serra HS)So Cal Holiday Prep Classic